Communication is one of the keys to a successful relationship. Both personally and professionally, being able to communicate clearly speaks volumes - literally.
Here are 10 ways to improve communication within your organization that will result in a stronger team.
- Encourage sharing, input, and dialogue
- Have managers lead by example
- Get employee buy-in
- Make goals and objectives public (within your organization)
- Use online tools instead of meetings
- Establish regular processes
- Train people in the language of sharing
- Use mobile tools
- Survey your employees
For more detail and to see the full inforgraphic, check out the post by Graham Winfrey at Inc.com.