Most businesses are created with the intention of building, growing, and thriving. However, main businesses fail to even reach the growing phase. Here is how you can prepare yourself to be ready to grow.
- Have a carefully defined growth strategy.
- Understand the needs and motivations of your customers.
- Be organized effectively.
- Regular discussions for managing and monitoring growth initiatives.
- Have a unique and common value system.
- Have a collective ambition for the company.
- Have a solid list of carefully chosen targets.
- Methodical analysis of your pipeline.
- Have a well-oiled pitch team.
- Have an experienced strategy process.
For a complete article, be sure to check out Jeff Haden's post on Inc.com.