Everyone needs a little inspiration now and then. Here are our favorite quotes to spark your marketing strategy genius.
- "The aim of marketing is to know and understand the customer so well the product or service fits him and sells itself." - Peter Drucker
- "Focus on the right message for the right people at the right time." - Russell Glass
- "In marketing I've seen only one strategy that can't miss - to market to your best customers first." - John Romero
- “If you form a strategy without research, your brand will barely float and at the speed industries move at today brands sink fast. - Ryan Holmes
- "Change is not a destination, just as hope is not a strategy." - Rudy Giuliani
[Tweet ""Change is not a destination, just as hope is not a strategy." - Rudy Giuliani"]
- "Ninety percent of leadership is the ability to communicate something people want." - Dianne Feinstein
- “Marketing is no longer about the stuff that you make, but about the stories you tell." - Seth Godin
- “Everything we hear is an opinion, not fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not truth." - Marcus Aurelius
- "The customer expects you to have knowledge of their stuff, not just your stuff." - Jeffrey Gitomer
- “Marketing is really just about sharing your passion.�? - Michael Hyatt
[Tweet "“Marketing is really just about sharing your passion.�? - Michael Hyatt"]
- “Listen to your customers, not your competitors." - Joel Spolsky
- "The first step in exceeding your customer's expectations is to know those expectations." - Roy H. Williams
Comment below or send us a tweet your favorite marketing and strategy quotes!