Many people fail to start a new idea, venture, company, or project due to the fear of failure. If you never start, you can't fail, right? On the other hand, if you never start, you are 100% guaranteed to fail. Stop procrastinating and start doing.
Here are 15 tips to help you:
- Know yourself and what causes you to procrastinate.
- Practice effective time management.
- Change your perspective.
- Commit to assignments.
- Work in a productive environment.
- Be realistic.
- Utilize positive self-talk.
- Un-schedule as necessary.
- Chip away at large tasks.
- View outcomes objectively.
- Plan for obstacles.
- Improve your learning behavior.
- Help yourself.
- Reward progress.
- Learn to forgive yourself.
A number of other tips may help you be more productive as well. For the full infographic and more detail, visit Entrepreneur.com.