Everyone understands the influx of shopping during the holiday season. As a business owner, understanding some of the important statistics can help you be better prepared for the shopping season and allow you to make more money as a result.
Here are 5 interesting facts about shopping during the holidays:
- The average person spends just over $420 on holiday gifts.
- Shopping peaks in November.
- "Family" budgets near $750 on gifts.
- 56% of Americans shop the day before Christmas.
- Most people want to purchase gift cards.
Use these statistics to help plan during the holidays. Remember them annually and increase your bottom line! For more detail, check out the full article on Inc.com.