Though many say you should step out of your protective "bubble" or comfort zone to grow, it's sometimes easier said than done. Luckily, introverted people can still make effective connections. Plus, extroverts can learn additional tips for expanding their reach as well.
Here are 5 easy tips introverts can teach everyone about making worthwhile connections.
- Big groups aren't always the best for networking.
- A small opportunity is still an opportunity.
- Silence isn't always bad.
- Value ideas instead of empty words.
- Structure thoughtful follow-ups.
See the full writeup by Kelsey Libert on Inc.com for more details.