Mentors and leaders play a variety of roles for those they influence. Here is a quick list of 5 tips for becoming a better leader.
- Be tenacious. Leaders who have endured physical labor and mentally taxing work tend to be and stay successful.
- Seek honest friendships. Focus on friendships with people who listen, trust you, and those you can trust.
- Be a problem solver. Focus on finding solutions for problems that arise.
- Be engaged. Work on being completely engaged in you work, with your team, and with your customers.
- Read. Expand your knowledge and continue learning.
For more tips, read the full post by Joshua Conran here.