Everybody has a different definition of success or different goals they are working to accomplish. Regardless, many people struggle to find a strategy that works consistently to move them towards their goals. This short list outlines a few things successful people do differently to consistently accomplish their goals and move forward in the future.
- Take action. Too many people wait for the "perfect" time to take action. Start moving forward and adjust as you go.
- Start seeing opportunities. Successful people fail to see problems and instead seek the opportunities when speedbumps occur.
- Avoid information overload. Some people spend too much time gather details about how to proceed. Much like #1, start taking action and hone your process as you move forward.
- Spend time on education. Prior to starting whatever venture you are, make sure to have at least a foundational idea of what you will be doing.
- Envision long-term outcomes. Seek long-term benefits when setting your goals. Celebrate your short-term accomplishments too.
For a more detailed writeup, see Stan Bril's full post on Entrepreneur.com.