Being successful doesn't mean you need to be like everyone else. In fact, the super successful people tend to do things quite differently than the general public. Here is a quick list of 5 things people are doing to separate themselves from the pack.
- Be incredibly selective. Saying "no" isn't a bad thing.
- Get your rest. While many people brag about working so much they only get 4 hours of sleep, the super successful are resting so they can perform at a higher level each day.
- All work and no play can make you dull. Successful people grow their creativity.
- Be a powerful listener. People who talk the most don't always have the most to say.
- Avoid following. Focus on what you can do better than the competition instead of always following "best practices".
For more information and insight, read the full article on Entrepreneur.com.