Being touted as a top company to work for is quite the feat. It's not easy creating an environment for success while also rewarding your employees. Here's how you can build the culture of your company to make it fun, rewarding, and successful.
- Embrace culture throughout the company (starting with executives).
- Have personal rewards (not universal).
- Have a two-way open-door policy.
- Hire individuals who fit corporate culture.
- Highlight the positive impact of your company's mission.
- Allow your employees to play an active role in the evolution of the culture.
For more details, read the full article by Jeff Haden on Inc.com.