To effectively manage your time, you should focus on prioritization instead of perfection. By doing that, you'll notice more results and be able to accomplish more. Here are 7 ways to do this super effectively.
- Invest time, don't manage it.
- Being overwhelmed is a choice, not a given.
- Saying "no" results in more accomplished, not less.
- Knowing the extent of a commitment is freeing.
- Routines are not rigid - they are flexible.
- Perfectionism paralyzes, it doesn't help.
- Time management is a process, it's not the conclusion.
To be most effective at managing your time, focus on the most important priorities first. To read more about each of the 7 tips above, check out the full post on Inc.com.