With decades of experience, successes, and failures, Warren Buffett has more than just 7 lessons to teach. Either way, here is a list of lessons from the most successful investor of the 20th century.
- Risk comes from not knowing what you're doing.
- It takes 20 years to build a reputation and 5 minutes to ruin it.
- It's better to hang out with people better than you.
- In business, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield.
- You will make mistakes, it's part of the game.
- Avoid stubbornness and know when to call it quits.
- Being frugal shouldn't be considered as a negative.
For more details about Buffett's insights, check out the full article by Travis Wright on Inc.com.