While many people focus on creating new habits, it may be more important to focus on eliminating bad habits. Here are a handful of beliefs and habits that incredibly successful people have stopped doing.
- They do not let the past dictate their future.
- They never gossip.
- They never say "yes" when they really mean "no".
- They never interrupt.
- They're never late.
- They never resent.
- They never decide they don't have the time.
- They never fit in just to fit in.
- They're never afraid to do things that matter.
For more thorough detail about each, check out Jeff Haden's full article on Inc.com.