While "love for the game" holds true in sports, finding your true passion or calling is something you want to do with your career as well. Here are 7 ways to know if you have finally found what you're passionate about.
- You're eager to learn from the great achievers in your field.
- You're unhappy when you're not actually working.
- You find it hard to stay away from your work.
- You're inquisitive about each detail.
- You're still passionate and excited after years (or decades) in the field.
- You're confident gambling on yourself.
- You're not quitting, even when facing extreme adversity.
For an extremely detailed writeup and more information about how legendary football coach Bill Parcells recalls his passion for football, see the full article on Inc.com.