Holiday shopping represents a massive revenue opportunity, and there’s intense pressure for retailers to differentiate in a crowded market to capture holiday shoppers.
But should retailers open their doors on Thanksgiving Day? A Vennli study sheds light into the drivers of holiday shoppers’ choice. See the full write-up here.
- Yahoo! Finance: Who's Shopping on Thanksgiving Day? Depends on Who You Ask
- 24/7 Wall Street: Not Many Americans Care If Stores Open on Thanksgiving
- The Fiscal Times: Who's Shopping on Thanksgiving Day? Depends on Who You Ask
- OR-Politics: Amazon launching Black Friday deals a week ahead of schedule
- The Oracle Herald: Newspaper the best source for local deals
- Ameri Publications: Black Friday Freebies for 2015
- BizReport: Forecast: Mobile to push nearly half of Thanksgiving Weekend sales
- MediaPost: Fewer People Heading To Stores As Black Friday Nears
- Rapid News Network: Newegg unveils Black Friday tech deals
- BizReport: 87% don't care if stores open on Thanksgiving Day
- iSurfPaducah: The best Black Friday deals in Boots