When it comes any holiday shopping, retailers have to understand the drivers of consumer choice in order to differentiate their promotional strategy and marketing messaging.
Even though there are only a few weeks left, there’s still hope for retailers. A majority of consumers continue holiday shopping after Thanksgiving weekend. In fact, our survey of over 500 holiday shoppers shows that 15% wait until the very last minute. Read the full research here.
- AdvertisingAge: The Lowdown: Big, Old Brands Battle the Trust Issue
- MarketingCharts: Cyber Week 2015 Shopping Recap
- Retail Dive: Studies: Holiday shoppers waiting patiently for discounts
- Econsultancy: 10 of the best US digital marketing stats we've seen in the past two weeks
- FierceMobileRetail: Last minute shoppers pick Target, Walmart
- CBA News: Last-minute Shoppers De-stress
- Webnesday: The retail winners and losers of the holiday shopping season
- Digiday.com: The retail winners and losers of the holiday shopping season
- Men's Health: Last-Minute Gifts for Guys