Since many days, projects, and even careers are fueled with caffeine and technology, here are a handful of great tips to increase your energy, allowing you to be more productive and successful.
- Get enough sleep. Lack of sleep causes mind fog and can make you less productive and reduce your mental capacity.
- Make sure to eat. Some projects may require additional time and/or working through lunch. Food is fuel for your mind and body.
- Drink water. Even though it may seem ideal to drink 8 cups of coffee, drinking water will improve many of your bodily functions.
- Avoid sugar. While sugar can provide a quick jolt of energy, it's followed with an intense crash.
- Exercise. Even a few minutes of bodyweight exercises can boost energy and increase bloodflow throughout your brain and body.
For more information on these tips and 12 additional tips for increasing your energy to be more productive, read the full article by Erik Sherman on Inc.com.