Location: Midwest (South Bend, Indianapolis or Chicago)
Vennli is looking for a talented Analyst to drive successful outcomes for our clients. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career in the cutting-edge field of Marketing Technology, SaaS and Content Intelligence – working across multiple industries.
We are looking for an Analyst who will provide critical support for the end-to-end Study Process for client engagements as a member of our professional services team. The ideal candidate will use Vennli’s proven quantitative methodology, along with limited qualitative methods, to execute on pre-defined research briefs. The Analyst will oversee behind-the-scenes efforts to deliver high-impact research and data analysis for our team as we provide prescriptive, actionable insights to our clients in midsize B2B and B2C organizations.
Ideal candidates for this role are confident, ambitious self-starters seeking to showcase their experience, intelligence and curiosity.
- Provide ad-hoc project support to the Research Manager & Account Manager
- Utilize Research Briefs to create & program market research surveys, performing quality checks & ensuring great survey flow
- Provide fielding support through email list management & panel vendor partners, and perform data quality assurance
- Create intelligent data segmentations based on guidance and discovery
- Create initial Insights Review presentations via chart creation and slide design to align with the Research Brief using Vennli’s templates and standards
- Manage content and data entry for client success stories
- Keep thorough research & engagement notes in Vennli’s CRM system
- Support the Vennli mission & vision through growth & change
CAPABILTIES & BACKGROUND:
- BA/BS degree required
- 1-2 years research experience, preferably in market research
- Knowledge of quantitative & qualitative analysis techniques
- Familiarity with market research survey techniques & current trends
- Dedication to ethics, data quality, and integrity
- Strong organizational & time management skills
- Tech savvy, with proficiency in Microsoft Powerpoint & Excel, Google Apps Suite, and an ability to quickly learn new tools
- Eye for design and visual balance
- Experience with use of customer relationship management databases such as Salesforce.com and Hubspot
- Proficient prioritization skills, with an ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player with supportive, get-things-done attitude
- Takes initiative to accomplish tasks on tight deadlines
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Do you want to help businesses grow and thrive? Vennli is a high-energy start-up on a growth trajectory. We have a collaborative culture, high standards and consistent values – hard work, integrity and teamwork. You will make a huge impact to both Vennli and its clients. Your contributions will make a difference, and you’ll never be bored. You’ll have fun, work hard, learn a lot, and love what you do.
Send us a copy of your resume and cover letter.